Terms & Conditions
1. The information and materials contained in this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expresses or implied. We do not warrant or represent that the content of this website is not accurate, up to date, or complete, nor does it infringe the rights of others. To the full extent permissible and subject and pursuant to applicable law, MP Travel Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose or non-infringement. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website, its contents or any of the products or services supplied through this website.
2. We do not represent or warrant that this website, the server that makes it available or any of our products or services supplied through this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this site or server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements.
3. To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall MP Travel Pty Ltd be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages suffered or incurred in connection with the use of this website or from your access of other material on the Internetvia web links from this site. This limitation of liability applies to all damages or any kind, including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss or damage to property, personal injury and claims or third party.
4. This website may include third party material, advertising, promotions and/or links to third party material. This website also displays information about travel locations, air-fares, travel agents locations, flight times and dates, tours, packages, insurance, cruises, transportation, foreign currency, schedules, travel companies and many other things. This information is supplied to us by third party providers. MP Travel Pty Ltd takes all reasonable care to insure this information is correct and up to date, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. MP Travel Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for information supplied to us by third parties.
5. Although care has been taken in the setting up this website, no representation is made or warranty given (either express or implied) as to the completeness, correctness, accuracy, or reliability of the information and materials it contains or the result of their use.
6. Information on this website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made to this information from time to time. It reserves the right to make any and all changes to this website at any time at its sole discretion without notice.