Beautiful one day – Perfect the next! From the reef to the outback, rainforests to tropical regions, wildlife to adventure, indigenous culture to urban cities – Queensland offers it all with great all year round weather.
- Brisbane offers a relaxed urban lifestyle with alfresco dining and a vibrant live music scene. Weekend markets and the cultural precinct at South Bank add to the Brisbane experience
- Gold Coast – only an hour’s drive south from Brisbane, the Gold Coast region offers stunning beaches, World Heritage listed rainforests and theme parks with a multitude of accommodation options and activities
- Sunshine Coast – located 90 minutes drive north of Brisbane this area is a mix of pristine coastline, surf beaches and lush hinterland where you’ll find fine food, wine and a relaxed lifestyle. From here you can experience Queensland’s world renowned Australia Zoo and of course daily crocodile feeding
- Fraser Coast – this holiday playground includes Fraser Island & Hervey Bay where you can experience a guided 4WD safari or whale watching from July to November
- The Whitsundays – at the heart of the Great Barrier Reef lie the 74 Whitsunday Islands. This is where you find the world famous Whitehaven Beach offering 7km of white silica sand
- Great Barrier Reef – located four hours’ drive north of Brisbane, the reef remains one the of the world’s most popular destinations for its spectacular coral and a host of tropical islands to explore. Nearby Cairns, Townsville & Port Douglas are also a must visit, blending in a tropical lifestyle and a lively urban atmosphere
MP’s leisure specialists can create personalised itineraries based on your preferences, with luxury inclusions and value-added benefits only available through MP.